Articles in Volume 4 Issue 1 include: a case study on a venous leg ulcer healed with Apligraf, pressure ulcer wound therapy, self-adaptive wound dressing case study, categorization of wound dressing agents, our annual management company comparison, our annual chamber manufacturer comparison, and much more!
Your annual Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine magazine subscription is now available electronically!
- Four quarterly issues of the WCHM magazine, with current articles and research on wound care, hyperbaric medicine, and diving medicine
- Included in every issue: articles addressing compliance, legal, quality, and safety in the hospital or clinic
- Get updates and relevant society news, press releases, book reviews, and industry-related courses and meetings
- Complimentary WCHM Calendar, with courses and meetings for all industry-related companies, organizations, associations, and entities
- Complimentary WCHM Resource Guide, the premier listing of industry-related companies, organizations, associations, and products
All of our eBooks are limited to use on one device only.
ebooks cannot be transferred to or shared with another device.
Please be sure you download the eBook to the correct device of your choice.
eBook purchases are non-refundable.
For eBook instructions, please visit Reading Our eBooks.